Sunday, February 20, 2011

All The Best For Tomorrow

For starters, this is for my beloved Eugenia Foo XD wish you all the best of luck for your ACCA!!! I know how tough your ACCA is and that is why you'll definitely need the luck. Remember if you passed every paper you'll "share" your happiness and joy with us *hint* *hint* though I am positively sure you can pull them through. I have faith in you, girl! =) we'll celebrate at Delizze yea XD and of course not forgetting my acquaintances who are taking ACCA too. Amelia, Damien, and whoever I miss out.

Nextly, for my CAT friends Ah Leng, Kelvin and Stephen (wow I have a few CAT friends all in the same batch, in terms of taking the same papers). Wish you people all the best and pass with flying colours =D aiya CAT can pass onelah...and in case there are any potential M'sian Prize Winner or World Prize Winner (you know who you are), all the best!!! Hopefully I can congratulate someone who won a prize. (P.S.: Kelvin you owe me RM3=p )

After that, Jing Fen's turn. All the best for your STPM =D can get excellent good good results one XD and of course, all the best to those who took STPM last year. I very well knew how tough STPM was. If possible, try to score a 4 flat, since last year there was almost none (got but I think only one? And he/she's not a Science student). Science student, don't let us down score a 4 flat XD

21st February's a good date for the release of results, I hope.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

THankS! :D Hope I score well. Heh