Tuesday, October 09, 2012

When Writing Actually Makes Me Feel Better

I love writing. I remembered back then in high school, I used to have this cute notebook which was filled with short stories. Those short stories were normally inspired by video games, animes, movies, colours, articles I read, news or even daily life. Sometimes, these small small things can give me a story to write. Sad to say that I do not have anymore chance to do so, except in my blog. It is even sadder to say that my inspiration is dying simply because I no longer have any life. My life revolves around university, labs, simulation, tests, formulae, calculations, reports, researches, journals, instant noodles, oily takeaway food, junk food, bed and examination halls. Long story short. I have no life. It is sadder to say that my summer holidays will be spent on internship. Oh God speaking of internship, I have not received any offer letter yet. Why??? It is already October and I still haven't find any job yet. Damn sad. I have done my best and now I am keeping my fingers crossed. My results are not that bad, and in fact I know people whose results are not as good yet are able to obtain a spot for internship. You know what that means? Luck is what you need. I need luck.

I do not know whether to be thankful or not. I spent an average of seventy-two hours waking up doing some shitty simulation and just as I was 75% done, the dateline was extended to next week. Luckily there are still space for improvement. But good also. More time for me to study for my PMT. I am retaking it simply because I passed out. Awesomeness. I need to be thankful to the lecturer though for allowing me to retake the test. Well, this time I have to appreciate this second chance and do well for this test!!! 25% baby!!!

Right now, I have three things of which I need to accomplish.

1) Finish all assignments on time excellently without wearing myself out.
2) Doing well for my finals.
3) Getting a good placement at a good company for my internship.

Sound so lifeless, huh?

Well, this is the time when good food comes along as a great company!!! I have been taking McDonalds for these past few days that I do not have time to indulge into better food. I want Kent's Garden lamb chop!!! Omg the deliciousness of the food!!! Come to think of it I am hungry.

No pichas sowwee. Want more pictures find me on Instagram here, at Webstagram. Have been dumping most of my pictures in there. **Side note: I do not approve strangers though, unless that stranger appears harmless and is interesting. No to stalkers. I had bad experiences with them =.=

p/s: I miss hot steaming bowl of laksa, right now.

No comments: