Wednesday, April 24, 2013

May The Force Be With Me Throughout May

I foresee a horrible and tiring May. No? Disagree with me? Well, maybe for you May is a beautiful month, but NOT for me. Here, let me list out all the horrible things that will happen to me in May.

1) Advanced Test 2 and possibly 3. Meaning I will have to study. I mean, studying itself is not a big deal, but I just dislike studying. And ironically, I am studying despite the fact that I hate it. LOL irony can never be avoided in life.

2) Monetary issues. I kind of overspent my April allowance, and hence I have to save, save and save throughout May. April: Brunei trip, hairdo, welcoming party, weekly splurge on food (RM20++ on a meal wtf), stocking up daily necessities, paying off debts and bills). I guess I have to cook everyday and how I hate eating my own cooking. It does not taste that bad, but it reminds me how mediocre my cooking is as compared to my mom's, and therefore I miss my mom's cooking even more :'( I can see my poor bank account suffering like mad here. And I cannot touch my other batch of money because it is for my KL trip and to buy Note 2 (PINK!). And of course, I cannot spend so much in May. I guess I will have to limit to RM200-ish per month??? I will die man.

3) FYP. Had a super short meeting with my supervisor just because he is busy and I was late because of the stupid bus. He wanted me to complete a simulation before the semester ends wtf. That means throughout May I shall crash and burn my lappie with my Aspen HYSYS while sharpening my MATLAB skills at the same time. My Monday will be a free, good Monday only if I do not have to attend the weekly MATLAB lab at 1pm. Oh the agony. Life's like this. LOL.

4) No thrill. May will be a boring month. Except for Grace's birthday, which is only one day.

5) No more tuition free week. Stupid for them to put 4 study weeks, then 1 week break, then 2 study weeks, then 1 week break, then 6 weeks of study. This is preposterously ridiculous! Making us super lazy and demotivated at the first half of the semester then not giving us a break on the second half of the semester. I will die man. I do not know how to survive this semester.

Long story short. I detest May.

God, I need Your help and guidance here. Amen.

No comments: