Saturday, March 12, 2016

Haze and Pollution

"Pollution happened because human beings tried to play being God by creating magic using God's creations." Yes I came up with this quote.

The climate changes faster than me changing clothes. I know it's absurd but unfortunately, it is true. I don't even know what kind of weather can I expect anymore. Flood last month in Kuching and now it is very hot in KL. Not to mention how early the haze season came this year (I thought it was usually during August-ish?).

I truly detest going out to the city each day and ended up coming home all dirty and sticky. The city is so dirty that one would appreciate showers a lot.

I can't even write a long blog post because of the hot weather and the amount of haze I'm breathing in.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jessie, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@my.zalora.com I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)