Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Year 1 Sem 1 Officially Ends

Yep. Just finished my Engineering Mechanics 100 a few hours ago. I thought my form 6 knowledge was somehow sufficient but this paper proved me wrong. Seems easy but one tiny mistake and I'm done. Worst of all for some reason I seem like I don't know how to do every question although I know what the question wants. In short, I'm finished.

Never mind. No use crying over spilled milk. If I really fail Mechanics *choi* I'll have to find Joshua and beg and beg and BEG him to pass me =p nah just kidding. If I fail tough luck I have to repeat this unit. I won't fail right? Come on! Be optimistic. Won't fail one lah...hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Flying back to Cat City this Thursday =) for some reason I do not look forward to coming back as much as before. Maybe the anticipation kind of wore off thanks to the finals? Hrmm...anyway, I am glad to announce that I am FUREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! Free's the proper word.

Can't wait to taste Laksa. The only thing I'll miss about Miri food is the 3-layed teh-C peng (they used wheatgrass as syrup instead of the dark-coloured thing (palm sugar aka gula melaka).

I miss my bed =)

1 comment:

amy said...

it's being home for christmas how can not be excited o? xP morning bao baooooooo!!!