Saturday, December 01, 2012

My Style Keeps Changing

When I was a little girl (in kindergarten):

My mom used to dress me up like a Barbie doll LOL.

 In my teens:
Something like that...you get the picture lah.

In my late teens:


Hoodie was in fashion :D

My not-so-nice figure probably prohibited me from dressing up slutty and fashionable. I was not the type of person who puts in effort in dressing up unless it was Chinese New Year.

Now now though. In my early 20s, I started to learn the art of make-up and dressing up nicely. Though I am still learning LAH.


Slutty fashion. Useful for clubbing.
Yeah, I look slutty. I lost weight and start dressing up slutty. Proof? Here is a slutty-looking me. Not being a slut though no worries. I don't want to end up catching some STD no-no.

Not exactly slutty but oh well, you get what I mean :)
Neh, I don't dress like that all the time LAH. At times I dress casual as well.


My favourite: Shorts :D they're short and comfortable. Yay!


Jeans. They are still in fashion no matter what when it comes to casual wear. Heee.

I know my style will still change. I know there will be a more mature fashion coming when I start to work. Bur I can't wait to explore more fashion before I start off my "professional" career which prohibits me from dying bright colours and putting on lots of make-up.

Tata!

No comments: