Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine 2013 Rant

Valentine's Day 2013 has arrived. Nothing much of a day to me, as I never get to celebrate with a partner (because I never had any partner or a date on that particular day LOL).

Anyway, my usual yearly rant on Valentine's will once again be posted, and this year is no exception. Of course, like any other young single girl, I would very much like to experience the feeling of having a special someone bringing me out, giving me rose and/or gift, having dinner together at preferably a romantic place and then ending it with a romantic kiss under the stars ;) well who knows my future boyfriend does not want to celebrate just because he thinks Valentine's Day is a cut-throat day. Hrmm.

To be honest, I would prefer having my own special Valentine's Day instead of having someone else fixing it for me. Why give in to those gimmicks and having my boyfriend to pay the hefty sum of hundreds of ringgits for something which he can get on other days at half the price? If he loves me to have the thought of spending money for me, I will show my love for him for helping him save the money. But of course, I will not show it until I see how much he loves me LAH. Hehehe.

At least I get to celebrate Valentine's Day with a group of friends tomorrow. Of course, not in the romantic way, but more of a friendly way ;) I know how to enjoy life okay! :D

I really pity those boyfriends who had to give in to the yearly "cut-throat" tradition just to please their dreamy girlfriends. I admit, I am dreamy, but as I age, I think I somewhat become more realistic. RM149 (sharing planet set) can buy me meals which worth one week okay! Okay lah, worth him one week of meals, since he will be the one paying.

I remembered my ideal Valentine changes from time to time:

Early teens: Rose, chocolates, dinner, movie, teddy bear
Late teens: Great dinner, rose, chocolates, gift
Over 21: Home-cooked meal (preferably my bf can cook), and passionate making-out sessions (feeling is priceless, but good food and gift can get anytime one ma).

Okay. I think I somewhat become more of a feeler than a thinker.

p/s: I want to purchase a GOOD perfume to use. I don't know why but this year I just have the urge of purchasing one.

No comments: