Sunday, May 27, 2012

Good ... Student? What is missing?

For this semester, I am actually being placed in a situation where every single thing that I do was literally questioned. There are actually much more people having an eye on me than I thought. And all this while I was thinking I am just one insignificant university student in a campus with a population of 3000++ students.

Let me see...what am I to myself? Let's make a list here.

1) Playful girl who loves having fun
2) A scholarship holder who fears losing her scholarship (though with such low requirements it is difficult to lose it to be honest)
3) A daughter whose family puts high hopes on
4) A daughter who holds a much bigger responsibility than she thought she knew
5) An all-average engineering student whom people either misunderstood as "intelligent" or "incapable". Note the ironic difference. Don't judge me. I am only average.
6) A chubby adult who has the face of a teenager (people ask me whether I am taking foundy what...if I don't look young then what? =p)
7) Someone so ordinary that people will not take notice and actually take me as a gossip topic. 

I do not wish to list out what others think of me because clearly, they are not true and these people have nothing else better to do. Nah, this post is about me, not them. What for I deteriorate their personality here? People talk about each other all the time.

What have I miss out here?

I have:

1) Friends.
2) Average results (can pass enough liao la...).
3) ENOUGH money to survive.
4) New keyboard cover (finally replacing the one he gave muahahahahahaha).
5) I get to go to Brunei and Borneo Jazz. What's left is KK. Meh. Supposed to go but end up not going. Sad case.

What do I actually miss out here?

Faith.

My faith towards him is not strong enough and is constantly tested again and again this semester. There are many things that happened which I am thankful to Him. It is because if He was not there to watch me, I could have been in grave danger which I do not want to mention. All these that happened to me made me believe in Him stronger than ever.

So, I shall not aim to be a good chemical engineering student. I shall aim to be a good Christian chemical engineering student. Cheers for me kay??

No comments: