Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Study Week = Hell Week

I remembered there is this one 9gag thing which stated that most of the students (Engineering especially) studied the hell loads of one semester's worth of unit in just ONE WEEK. Yes I do believe that. This is because this is what I am doing right now.

Today is Tuesday. I started Fluid Mechanics yesterday, hoping I can finish by yesterday. NO. One day is NOT enough. I am stressed because I have to finish that one unit so that I can start off my Reaction Engineering tomorrow, which is my worst fear. How not to fear that subject? First of all, it is a 3rd year unit. Second of all, it is the toughest unit among all. Thirdly, there is no past year for that unit (there is actually, but there are no solutions, no answers, NOTHING). Meh. I better make full use of my lecturers next week ><

Thing is, there are so many things to study for Fluid Mechanics. Ah the Bernoulli equation. Ah the applications. Ah the whatever friction factor and drag force (which I haven't even look at it yet). I do not want to do badly for this semester again. Surely there HAS to be one semester which I do well right???

Thing is, my Process Heat Transfer is untouched. Oh holy crap. 

I wish the study week is 2 weeks instead of one. Sigh. I feel breathless right now. I.can't.breathe.

STUDY, I shall.

Fluid Mechanics, I shall finish you by today!!! Yes I can. Because I am going to do it now.

No comments: