Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Home For A Few More Days

Guess what? Apparently because my dad feared my safety of staying all alone in a double-storey house in Senadin when the place is mainly populated by international students during that period, I was commanded not to fly there tomorrow. My dad said that he would pay for my burned air tickets and asked me to stay until this weekend. It is because Ezzah can only accompany me from next Monday onwards. Everyone was worried about my safety. My dad, my mom and my brother. They kept on asking me whether will anyone be staying with me during the period in Miri? When will my housemates be back? So many questions bombarding me everyday. It is a blessing in disguise by the way. I get to stay at home for a few more days. I get to be pampered and are able to catch up with more friends. Happy I am.

By the way, here is a piece of fat photo of me, so to speak. This is what Kuching has done to me. My mother has been feeding me with food fit for two or even three, even though she kept on complaining how fat I am. Ironic betul ==

Taken today in the car. Sangat the fat and chubby. Can win the Chubbiest Girl title =p
Sigh. I seriously need to control my diet. Losing weight in one and a half months is not easy okay. Worse still, I need to stop gaining weight. Otherwise things will get extremely difficult for me once I start my losing weight regime upon my arrival at Miri.

This picture below was my thinner version when I was in Miri. Sigh. Wait. Macam tak ada =="" haiyah I am never thin.

Instead, let me post a few inspirational pictures. These will surely make me deeply motivated and eat cornflakes + milk for one meal and vegetables for another meal. And if I am hungry grab a sandwich and that's it. Here goes:

Hyomin. She has a to-die-for legs.

Nextly, we have:
Ini sangat inspiring. Jenna Dewan weighs 53kg and she still looks fabulous.
Somehow this picture reminds me of Conie ==""
Okay. Me, a heavy person (I am heavier than I look which I do not know why and am very upset about it) should reduce to 53kg (I think) and redefine my curves. Why am I forever worried about my body? I should start working. But thing is it is hard to work here. Tell my mom I don't want to eat and she will be upset about it. No choice but to eat. Meh. Never mind. I will control in Miri. I did it once bah, and that was last sem. I can always do it again. Difference is I have to diligently hit the gym. Sigh.

FYI results out tonight!!!!!!!!! Nervous much!!!!!!!! Can I make it??? A few hours later there will be another post regarding my results. Unless it is really bad I think I will mostly post about it.

No comments: