Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Me, Nature and Inspiration

This picture was taken in 2010 when I went mountain-hiking for the first time at Mt Serapi. Photo credits to Pei Mei.

Me in 2010...I cut my hair short that time ;)
I, who never went for mountain hiking before, managed to finish hiking a mountain without fainting or what in 5 hours. For someone not athletic as me, it is a huge accomplishment to me.

Okay. In 2012 I raced against the sunset to Escobar and captured the sunset, with me blending so nicely with it. Okay. I know. Photo credits to Pei Chen.

Me in 2012 =D
Omg I totally loved the sunset!!!!! It's like I'm standing behind a beautiful painting. But of course, it is obvious that I am really behind the sunset because I am literally standing onto the sea. My feet are being covered by the warm gentle waves of the sea. I am standing there while enjoying the sea breeze. The sky is simply breathtaking. I am sure everyone who knows how to appreciate beautiful things will agree with me here. There are a few times I am tempted to put this as my profile picture in Facebook but, but, BUT, I have quite a number of friends on Facebook who put picture of sunset. No I am not going to be a follower. I am a trendsetter. I make people follow me, not follow people. Hahahahaha. Perasan-ness.

What next? Me standing in a snowy place? Or me surrounded by forest?

I climbed and reached a higher place and chased after my dream and captured it. What does that tell me? Nothing is impossible. Whatever you want, just work hard for it. Start climbing and improving until you reach a higher place. Then start chasing after your dream and make it a reality. Inspiring much?

Next target in life: To lose weight and actually maintain it. Lose SIX to SEVEN kilogrammes and reduce my body size. I seriously need to look really slim while I still have this opportunity. I live only once, and if not now, when?

Additional target: Break through my boundary which stops me from improving my studies. To score well in the remaining 70% after screwing up my 30%. 

p/s: Shall use that sunset picture for my Twitter profile picture instead. Sangat the smart I am ;)

No comments: