Monday, July 02, 2012

Half-accomplished

Looking back at my post I wrote last year, here are what I have done so far:

1) I attended Sungha Jung's concert. Okay, not super superstar, but a Youtube star is considered. And he's WAY talented than many other superstars out there, to be honest. If I attended Big Bang concert in Japan that is truly a dream come true.

2) I attended Borneo Jazz. As for RWMF, well, maybe next year. One out of two is not bad.

3) I went to Brunei. Is that considered? Oh and yes, I am going to KL at the end of August during my tuition week free, to compensate for not being able to go to KK. Considered granted.

4) No time to do charitable goodwill thing, but if there is a chance, I will most definitely do it.

5) I raced against the sunset and finished the one hour plus trip in less than 45 minutes without telling my parents. Exciting instead of embarrassing.

Not bad. 2012 is overall a colourful year. A year which I got over my old pain and have myself prepared to look forward for better things life has to offer.

The same thing: I need to do research once I go back to Miri. SOON =( two more nights at home with family.

p/s: I am seriously craving for Sunny Hill's ice-cream :O

No comments: