Friday, August 02, 2013

Crystal Clear Point

After the "letting-out" post that I had published few days ago, suddenly my blog had so many views. This society is seriously ill. I posted my thoughts and views and I personally thought they were good posts, yet these posts do not gain as much views as that particular post. I guess that's why Xiaxue's blog has been so popular (to be honest I enjoyed reading her post about bashing someone as well brohohohoho).

I know there are several critics that have gathered among readers who did not witness things between us:

1) I am so shameless and cruel. Post such stuff to badmouth others on my page wor! It is public domain after all, if people read and then hate someone then how?

2) I am so immature to post such personal stuff on my public blog. Why can't I just keep it to private? Have I not thought of the other person's feelings (and reputation in my humble opinion)?

I cannot please everyone in this world, and pleasing myself is my main priority, hence, I WILL NOT DELETE THAT BLOG POST. That post is meant for me to act as a reminder not to accept any toxic people in my life. There are some toxic people whom I cannot avoid, but if there are ones whom I can cut off, I am actually doing myself a big favour. I am the type of person that let people step on me so that they will feel happy, and I find that ridiculously cruel to myself, even to the point that it has taken its toll to my body. I accept too many toxic from toxic people that I am starting to get toxic inside my body as well. I can never avoid the ones that are blood-related because blood is thicker than water. But if they are not blood-related to me and I find myself not obliged to sacrifice for their goodwill, why not cut them off completely?

Now cutting off is the hard part, especially when they have been part of your life for some time. The reason why I used to linger with my ex for quite some time was because I could not cut him off completely. Because of that, I suffered a great deal emotionally and spiritually. Cutting off is like removing a part of your body that has been affected with tumour. It hurts, but it heals. More importantly, it requires courage for the surgery. And that blog post acts as my milestone to remind myself not to accept any toxic people that will do me harm.

Therefore, I am here to tell those readers who have read that blog post (that's A LOT WEH; sick society I shall repeat) that all the hurtful things that she did to me does not affect anyone else. You do not know her, so you do not have the right to judge her. That blog post was entirely about me and how I felt about her. That was why I put that title of not mentioning anything if there is nothing nice to say is because I do not want any negative comments about anyone, me or her. As much as I dislike her and regard her as toxic, I do not hope that people will start judging her because of one post. One man's meat is another man's poison. (Well, unless those who read my blog have seen the scenes and truly know what was going on, then different story altogether la :P)

p/s: For her, I just want to say that no one has the right to decide whose ass was bitten by karma or what (I know I have been cursed like that A LOT by her).

p/s/s: Shall deal with bitter stares and cold shoulder for one more year. I have so many things to shoulder leh :( 

p/s/s/s: Once again, any derogatory comments about her will be deleted. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Coming from the "she-devil" described in your previous post:
i think you hv misunderstood my intention in my previous letter. I am not asking us to make up n be friends again, sorry that is not possible anymore. U hv proved yourself not worthy as a friend. U hv brought me so much pain and accuse me of things i didnt do. If i am the person described in your previous post, i would hv admitted it and yes i deserve all the terrible comments abt me. But sorry, i am not.

For accusing me of betraying you, i demand a proper explanation for that cos if u want to condemn another person, u should take responsibility for your words. Dont give excuses like, oh..you are toxic to me, i hv to cut you off bcos i hv to love myself. Cutting someone off and making someone a criminal is two entirely different thing.

U wana wipe mud on a person's face, make sure that is the case first & be responsible for wat u said. And dont give me those "you r publicising our personal stuff" shits cos i wrote to you personally but bcoz u dont hv the guts to reply i hv to say it here.

U dont even understand the basics of friendship: trusting each other. I put so much trust in you only to be let down and made a criminal like this. Frm the beginning of the conflict till now, u accused my of many things, but never ascertain if wat u think or hear is the truth. Never once that u talked to me about it. U just think that was the case and continue to belief your assumptions. Telling me lies that we will talk abt it and solve things one by one. Foolish me endured the pain and waited and waited but things only got worse and more funny ideas came up. I hv no idea what was going on but an "interesting" story about me is developing on your side. So tell me now, cos i want to know what awesome story is that. On what grounds u accuse me of such things. Say it, cos i dont know i hv such a supervillain character as described by u ppl.

Mind you, you hv done many things that i could hv accused u of betrayal. But i did not. bcos i trusted you. And all your claims are so one sided, so what u r saying exactly is, all the mistakes i made r terrible and unforgivable but your mistakes are nothing. U sounded as though u r the victim & i am the one who brought u all the pain. I can only tell u one thing: u brought this upon yourself, and not only u, but i am also affected badly.

i couldnt finish reading your post about me cos its too painful for me to bear.u think i was having fun the whole time? If didnt look for distractions, i would be rotting from depression in my room. I hv the ability n freedom to make many friends, but i did not bcos i was content with you guys, esp you.

I suppose u didnt even read my letter. But bcos u hv claimed me as such, dont be a chicken n be responsible for your claims, I deserve to know what is going on and on what grounds u accuse me. Dont give me craps like "if u r innocent, ppl would know". Heck, ppl wont. If thats the case, there wont be kes fitnah in the world.

U think all my words are lies? Think again. Is that so, or are u jz running away from reality? And in running away to support your assumptions, u hv killed us both.

Keep spreading lies about me. Whether or not karma is a bitch, i couldnt be bothered. But i believe, for all the things u gave out whether good or bad, will come back to you one way or another.

So read up my letter.

And, I dare you not to delete this comment