Saturday, August 10, 2013

Of Miri, Design Project and 宅女

To be honest, this post does not serve any purpose except for any update, in case someone who reads my blog thinks I am dead or something. Lol. I don't blog regularly because this is, after all, something to be done only when I feel like it. So one cannot expect me to blog all the time. Ah yes, this blog is written from Miri by the way. I am back in Miri, and I have yet to see anyone except for my fellow housemates. Lol.

Arrived Miri, unpacked, napped, had dinner, and then switched on laptop. Surfing the net, watching videos, reading articles, and then it came to a realization that I HAVE NOT PROPERLY STARTED DESIGN PROJECT. OMG I AM ONE WEEK LATE AND I AM SO CLUELESS AND I AM IN A DILEMMA AT THE SAME TIME AND HERE I AM CONTEMPLATING WITH MYSELF WHETHER TO ASK LECTURER OR NOT. HAIYAH. Okay rant done. Got the most reputable lecturer who is known for being anal and professional at the same time as my advisor for design project. Lol. Seriously, sometimes I wonder whether the unit coordinator for DP is Hokkien. Design Project 499 = Design Project See Kao Kao. Lol. My mind is not in my best shape lol. And why am I even writing this?

It is Saturday night and I am at home in front of laptop. Sounds so 宅女, huh? I somehow miss my 宅女 life. Back home, I seldom get the chance to actually laze on the bed. I always get called to go out by friends and my family, and if I say no, they will persuade me and make sure I say yes. It's like NO YOU DON'T WANT TO GO OUT WITH ME DO YOU NOT LOVE ME ANYMORE? How to not go? :( I keep going out and spend money like water. Being a 宅女 is better in such a way that I can actually save money. Lol that's my main concern, as I have KK trip to look forward to and I still have to change my phone. My current phone is going crazy and it will die anytime soon. Funny thing is, people will laugh whenever I tell them I prefer being a 宅女 =.=

Soon, there will be no 宅女 life. I will spend most of the time in lab doing the dreaded DP and will complain, complain and in the end cry. Lol.

No comments: