Saturday, June 30, 2012

Happy Fat Girl

Upon my return from Miri, I wasn't that fat. Two weeks later, I actually gained 3kg!!! Wow that was fast!!! Gaining 3kgs of FAT in just 2 weeks is fast. Most of my cravings have been satisfied within these 2 weeks of holidays. Sadly, I will be returning to Miri in 4th July. Look at the bright side. From there, I can shed off the extra kilos gained, plus the additional 3kg which I originally planned to lose. That means six kilogrammes to lose altogether :O sounds tough.

What haven't I eaten yet in this mini Taiwan (seriously, Kuching is like mini Taiwan, with street foods sprouting like mushrooms everywhere and the food here is SUPER CHEAP and delicious) are:

J&J roti canai and teh tarik (mmm...sedap...)
Life cafe's malak mien and onion pancakes (I insist Carpenter street's branch)
Song Kheng Hai ice-kacang and belacan bee hoon
Taipei 101's pork chop noodles, dumplings and or-jian
KY Cafe or Sin Poh Poh kolo mee
Chong Choon laksa
Eastmoore beef noodles
Bintawa kueh chap
Pinoy ihaw ihaw deep fried pork and roasted pork (no choice most guy friends are not here to help finish up the pork...the portion served is DAMN HUGE WEH)
Tom's cheesecake (yummmyyyyyyyyy...omg I want this very badly)
Padungan lok lok
Swan Teem BBQ steamboat (need more kaki baru fun this one)
Fish ball tang hoon and pork satay at Carpenter's street
Aladdin Cafe chicken rice
Carvery MEAT buffet
Greenhill Corner beef noodles
Howdy Grillhouse pork ribs (I haven't try LAH)
Fried Durian (no chance to try since I'm not coming back for the Kuching Festival...again)
Delicious vegetarian meal at 3rd Mile
Hui Sing (forgot the name) fish head bee hoon
Kenyalang rojak
Open air soy bean and taosa pao (sadly it is closed)
Kuching chicken porridge (koo jing kai chuk in Cantonese)
Pari bakar, la la bakar and sotong bakar
Tomyam fish
Jade Pot beef noodles (I have this knack for beef noodles, I realize)
Gourmet Sausage sausage
Koreana (aaa...Korean food...sigh...)

I seriously eat a lot huh? Haha. As mentioned before I have many of my cravings satisfied yet there are still a LONG list of unsatisfied cravings. Wow. No wonder I gained 3kgs.

By the way, still looking for a chance to view the sunset at Escobar. Sigh. Who wants to view sunset with me at Escobar? Pretty please. Sigh.

I am happy that I gain weight because I am enjoying myself. This is good!!!

Bad news is that I have to super work hard to lose 6kgs within 2 months. Probably 7kg, if I manage to lose 6kgs before September. Now that is awesome!!!

In short, I will return to Miri being fat.

p/s: I mentioned about going to gym and swimming and jogging but unable to do so because I have no company firstly (most of my friends are either working or studying or not in Kuching) and secondly, gym entrance fee is RM25, which is way too expensive for someone not loaded like me. Yeah, someone who prefers spending RM50 at Brands Outlet but not RM25 for a 2-hour gym session. 

No comments: