Monday, June 18, 2012

Kuching Is Treating Me GOOD

I love the feeling of being home. Kuching is the place which I am most familiar with. I can even close my eyes and memorize all the roads. Proud of being a Kuchingite. Too bad I will not be working here because of my line of work =(

Went out with Ah Chen today, one of my besties. Apparently most of my friends are either having finals or honeymoon-ing elsewhere, hence I shall have dates with her (and mostly HER) during my two-week holidays here.

3-piece Ogival swimsuit...RM89.90 reasonable price...problem is I LOOK FAT ><
Meh. Tried a new pair of swimsuit today. I seriously look fat...eww...extra layer at my belly and my flabby arms, not to forget my huge thighs. Curve itu memang got...but those bothering extras just ruin my curves LAH!!! Shall go jogging every morning (hopefully I have the motivation to wake up at 6.30am EVERY MORNING) and gym every Friday. Probably some swimming sessions will do too. I have a HUGE problem here. Ah Chen does not lift weights. That would mean I need to find gym instructor liao. But Curtin gym instructors are either fat or ugly or pervertic (meh the last time I went into the gym office and renew my gym membership card I asked about some weight-lifting advice and they offered to train me...with a "weird" look...eww no). Students? I know my future housemate (housemate liao lah...I move in already) lift weights. But I am not close to him. Hrmm. Or I also know a junior who apparently has a super-hot body hahaha (in my opinion hot lah...). His body shows that he's good at managing his own body. Thing is, he told me HE NEVER TRAIN GIRLS BEFORE. Boleh harap kah? Hrrmm...I sure do not want to end up looking like She-Hulk, or looking like him. That would scare all my suitors away XD haha even with my plump physique I am surprised to have suitors bothering my inbox 24-7 (don't be jealous, it ain't a good thing to be because I have interest in none). Yeah, the reason why I don't usually give away my number, HENCE FOR THOSE WHO HAVE MY NUMBER, BE THANKFUL BECAUSE YOU'RE ON MY LIKE LIST. I AM A VERY PICKY PERSON HOR!!

Okay fuck those digression...anyway I want to build muscles to burn off fats and improve cardio. I know I mentioned before the priority for this is not high, but now it is high lor!! Firstly, for the beach getaway in August and secondly, for prom. I know people would be like, "No date for what worry?" Wrong. Because no date then I have to look at my very best. I want all the attention to be on me, ME AND ME. I have a bunch of friends what. And I am supporting my friends who are in Student Council what. Hence, need to look my best lor. How many times in life can I look my best? Prom is one of them, as you can see. I need to seriously be serious and make this as one of my priority okay??

Met up with my campusmates, Angelina, Eunice, Jia Yen, Kenny and Michele at Hui Sing. No pictures, like I said. Want my pictures, facebook then instagram. Not uploading here. Haha. Me so ewil.

Food tastes GOOD. Kuching food is soooo good and sooo cheap. Just tried Easy Drink Easy Go bubble tea and I am glad I ordered 30% sugar. Even with 30% sugar it is already sweet, imagine drinking full sugar? I'll sure die of diabetes man. For those who know me well, I do not like food that is too sweet. The feeling of having the sweetness overpowering the original taste and smell of the food or drink is just distasteful. Long story short. Sweetness in food or drinks need to be just right. A food or drink too sweet is just plain disgusting.

Okay. Off to bed feeling HAPPY. Jogging tomorrow morning. I'm seriously having a love-hate relationship with food.

No comments: