Monday, June 11, 2012

Dream December

I know this shall be a dream but hey, a dream is supposed to be part of our lives, right? And right now I am dreaming of my December holiday (of course I will be interning but I will not SERIOUSLY intern for the sake of interning but rather, intern for the sake of experience nia mah).

Here goes the timeline for what I have planned (hopefully it will happen...by winning 4D or Toto LOL):

Beginning of Dec - Japan for holiday and on 5 Dec I will be attending Big Bang Special Finale at Tokyo Dome yay!!! Of course, holiday around Tokyo, Saitama and the outskirts. If possible I hope I can travel around Saitama as well.

Somewhere in the middle - After Japan, straightaway go to Singapore to attend Zoukout. I have long known the existence but never attended it because of FINANCIAL CONSTRAINTS. As if my parents will sponsor me to go clubbing at the beach (no way they will sponsor me that and if I want to go, I have to buy lottery and WIN IT). Sad case, huh?

Christmas and Christmas Eve - What better plans to celebrate than with family members? =)

I think I need at least RM100k for all these crap.

Pardon me for being such a dreamer ehehe.

p/s: I want a new Gucci handbag *dreams again* and a pair of Escada shoes. Yayy!!! I know I am a shallow, materialistic bitch who love brand names. Yet, you do not see me with one, except for my Playboy glasses (they have already been discounted with 50%, which is student rate for goodness' sake) and my MNG hoodie which I seldom wear unless I'm in a super cold air-con room during finals. Reason? I'm too poor to even be a shallow, materialistic bitch who love brand names. But please, if anyone of us are given a chance (meaning money), we will love brand names. Surely not obsessed, but at least prefer it over something unknown right? Admit it. Don't start being a hypocrite by saying how people are being enslaved in the world of brand names and they themselves envy others who use it. Pui!!!

p/s/s: Sorry for the digressing rant. I shall sleep now. Nitez!!!

No comments: