Friday, June 15, 2012

Saya Pun Tidak Tahu Sudah (It's About Sunset By The Way)

That means "I myself do not know already" in BM. Gah. Plan to immerse myself with alcohol but told myself not to. I.am.quitting.drinking. Drank too much. Too much is not good. I vow to live healthily (except indulging myself in good food sometimes...hehe...food is good).

Seeing sunset at the beach photos taken by one of my friends in Kuching made me wish I can see the sunset and feel it as well. Wish I can run to the beach (I mean CLEAN beach not dirty disgusting beach with rubbish everywhere and polluted sea water) barefooted while enjoying the beautiful sunset. It would be better to walk into the sea barefooted and enjoy the warm sea water tingling on my skin. It would best to be blended with the sunset. You know what? Sunset on a beach is probably one of the most beautiful things happen in nature. And sadly, the most beautiful thing often happens in such a short span of time.

Life's like that. Good things often happen in our lives, but they only lasted for a moment. Yet, that moment is what we choose to remember. There are so many misfortunes in our lives that happen to us everyday, yet we choose to remember that one beautiful moment that happened ONCE and lasted for about less than...a minute? I know I make it as if it sounds so sad, but the same goes for sunset. There are so many things happening in a day, such as rain, sunshine, night time, storm and all, but yet we choose to remember the beautiful sunset. Sunset is most beautiful at the beach, not between skyscrapers. See? We're being selective again. It must be at the beach then only it is beautiful. Not between skyscrapers or in an industrial area. Wish I can go to Bali to watch sunset *dreams*.

Come to think of it, I missed the KK trip, meaning I cannot go to the beach. Sad much. Burned my air tickets because of one competition which I am not sure I can even make it or not. Sigh. Pretty much of a risk taker am I?

p/s: Never know my post can be so digressing; from tidak tahu to sunset and then KK trip. Very the funny I am.

No comments: